5.08.2011

K.I.S.S. ~Keep It Simple Sunday~ #22

Happy Mother's Day!  I have been busy celebrating today, it is also my oldest son's birthday and I won't say how old he is because it reminds me of how old I am!! :)  Thank you all for linking up to K.I.S.S. last week & for all the kind comments you have left me throughout the week.  I have not been able to visit all the links & leave comments but I do want you all to know I do appreciate your creativity & thank you for continuing to share your ideas here each week.

Here are a few of the many wonderful ideas that linked up last week...

~Button For Your Thought?~

~Embellished Tank~

~Vogue Jacket~

~Boho-Chic Earrings~

Thanks bunches for linking up & please grab a feature button!
{The code is located on my sidebar}

The Tattered Tag welcomes all creative ideas, recipes, etsy items, etc.  No rules, just a fun place to share great ideas! Remember, the link is open until Tuesday @ midnight {CST} so let's start linking up!!




6 comments:

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting Christina! Happy Mothers Day, looking at your last post, it looks like you have been spoiled!! Good for you!

Carlee

Martha said...

Happy Mother's Day - and thanks for hosting Christina!

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for hosting. I'm linked up and following your lovely blog too. Hugs!

Sky @ Capital B said...

Thanks for hosting- hope you've had a great Mothers Day!

≼mE aNd mY tℎrIfTy IdEaS≽ said...

Hey girlie, thank you for hosting as always!

Katie said...

I just found your blog & love it! I wanted to link up more projects but linky tools is taking for ever tonight to use! I hope you'll stop by Sew Woodsy and link up some of your projects tomorrow!