4.24.2011

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Sunday #20

Welcome & Happy Easter! All is well & back to "normal" in our household.  I want to say thank you to all who have continued to drop by & leave kind comments during my brief absence.  I so appreciate all the wonderful ideas that have linked up to K.I.S.S. these past two weeks, today I will be featuring six great ideas. Three from 2 weeks ago & three from last week. :)  

These great ideas linked up to K.I.S.S. #18... 

~Drab To Fab Cupboard~

~Spice Rack Redo Turned Garden Shelf~

~Coat Rack~

And these great chair makeover projects linked up last week...

~Take A Seat, Kiddo!~

~A Mod Podge Makover~

~Chair Remodel~

Thanks bunches for linking up & please grab a feature button!
{The code is located on my sidebar}


The Tattered Tag welcomes all creative ideas, recipes, etsy items, etc.  No rules, just a fun place to share great ideas! Remember, the link is open until Tuesday @ midnight {CST} so let's start linking up!!


I also apologize for not opening the link on Thursday for this weeks Three Item Thursday. If you created something using a soup can, playing cards & book pages, please link it up here...
{After this week, 3 Item Thurs. will be placed on temporary hold until further notice}

Photobucket

11 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for the feature! Happy Easter.
:)

Naturally Me Creations said...

Tnx for hosting! :)

Susan @ homeroad.net said...

Hi Christina! Thanks so much for featuring my little shelf! I put your button on my sidebar.
And ooops I'm sorry I missed when I posted my menu board. I put it on 3 item Thursday by accident and there is no way to take it off. Sorry... Please take it off for me!
Have a great Easter!
Susan

Katie said...

Thanks for much for the feature Christina!! Hope you have a great Easter!

Amanda said...

Hope your having a great Easter, thanks for taking the time out to host another fab linky!

Kelly said...

Hello! We've been travelling almost every weekend due to a family illness, so I've been missing KISS every week. I made up for lost time though--I linked up five projects this week! Your blog is great!

Hope you had a happy Easter! :)

Kelly

Lyssa said...

Thanks for the opportunity! I accidently linked twice becuase it wasn't working! sorry about that! You can delete one if you want!

Farah Muzaffar said...

Hello dear I am here first time and link up my decoupage project with you... Nice to meet you
Hope you would like to pay a visit to me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

I hope you enjoyed your Easter Sunday! Thank you for hostessing.

Christina @ The Tattered Tag said...

Hi All~

Thank you all for the kind comments & great ideas. I so appreciate you all dropping by & visiting my little corner of the blog-o-sphere. :)

Jessica Lauren said...

Thanks for featuring my coat rack!